happyhourkid hasn't come back to VirtualTourist in a while.
Meet other members!

My Favorite Pages

Ballymote

Catania

Travel Map

Minceta's Profile Photo
Minceta Oct 9, 2012 at 5:22 AM

Hello, Chris!

I decided to write you as just barely one month ago I came back from my summer-holidays in the U.S.A. During this stay me (my husband and me) were in Boston, Niagara Falls, CHICAGO, Washington and New York. It was a wonderful trip. And Chicago is beautiful really. That's why now I would like to meet some people from Chicago to learn even more about your beautiful city. So, if you want, we can stay in touch. We liked Chicago really very much, although we stayed only for three days there. Besides that, I see that you have been also in Taormina, which is really a lovely small city. Actually, for me the whole Italy is more than lovely! I adore Italy!

If you want, we can stay in touch.

Best regards from Belgrade,

Jasmina

Jhonh123 Mar 7, 2012 at 5:58 AM

MANUEL ANTONIO NATIONAL PARK TOUR:

Let an experienced naturalist guide take you on a hike to observe the diverse wildlife and exotic vegetation of the beautiful Manuel Antonio Park. Highlights of the park are its white sand beaches and its resident fauna, including monkeys, iguanas, raccoons, agoutis, sloth?s and many different birds. CLOSED ON MONDAYS.

Tour Includes: A/C Vehicle, entrance fee, refreshments, naturalist guide, lunch.

Departs: 7:00 am.
What to bring: camera, hiking shoes, bathing suit, bugs spray, sun block, towel

info@bookingonlinecr.com

I love Costa Rica

BROOKS's Profile Photo
BROOKS Dec 20, 2007 at 7:27 PM

Mr. Chris, happy BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! I hope it was memorable.

Etoile2B's Profile Photo
Etoile2B Dec 12, 2007 at 3:01 PM

Happy Birthday from sunny California! I miss Chi-town!

GracesTrips's Profile Photo
GracesTrips Dec 12, 2007 at 2:53 PM

Happy Birthday, Chris! Have a most enjoyable day!

Karolina01's Profile Photo
Karolina01 Dec 11, 2007 at 9:50 PM

Happy happy birthday to you!

dovalyn's Profile Photo
dovalyn Dec 11, 2007 at 6:09 PM

Happy birthday from California and a wonderful year full of wishes!

giampiero6's Profile Photo
giampiero6 Feb 21, 2007 at 9:23 PM

that burial must be uncomfortable...good to see you around, dude...

irishgalmtl's Profile Photo
irishgalmtl Dec 22, 2006 at 5:25 AM

Hello there Chris, Wishing you and your family a very merry Chistmas and a wonderful New Years. Try not and drink to much egg nog..lol Be safe... Donna :)

deecat's Profile Photo
deecat Dec 11, 2006 at 6:56 PM

Birthday greetings from a fellow VT member. Have a great one.