"Linz.What a lovely city!" Linz by shakilalee
Linz Travel Guide: 145 reviews and 449 photos
It's my first time to austria.My fiance showed me his hometown Linz.It's the third biggest city in Austria.It's not tourist as vienna,not crowded as vienna.Roads here are narrower and not many cars.It's more peaceful and more town like.Most parts in this city are old style,some parts are more new style.
We walked along the river and self- took pictures.The Daniel river is so clean and bluish.Seagulls stand in a low along the river bank.
It's very quiet during christmas.Here is very peaceful and i felt i was walking in the history.
- Pros:peaceful and pure city
- Cons:i dont know so far
shakilalee's Related Pages
Linz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Seamandrew's Linz Page"
- "A Winter's Day in Linz"
- "Hitler's Favourite City"
- "Linz - European Capital of Culture 2009 !"
- "Linz Page"
- "Nice Small City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Linz
- Hotels in Linz
- Transportation in Linz
- Nightlife in Linz
- Restaurants in Linz
- Shopping in Linz
- Warnings and Dangers in Linz
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Linz
- 0 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Linz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Linz
Photos in LinzSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Shanghai Intro, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Qingdao Intro, 21 photos, 4 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Suzhou Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hainan Sheng Intro, 18 photos, 4 travelogues
- Linz Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shanghai Shi Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ko Samui Intro, 9 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 3 photos