"Beautiful Crater Lake" Danau Toba by richmonder63
Danau Toba Travel Guide: 139 reviews and 486 photos
A few of the hotels in Tuk Tuk on Lake Toba are in traditonal Batak houses. The one I stayed in had a common area on the downstairs floor with bathroom, and upstairs two bedrooms.
It is a short ferry ride from the main city Prapat to Tuk Tuk the main tourist center on Lake Toba
- Pros:cool clear water for swimming, stunning views
- Cons:expensive internet, motorbikes everywhere
It is a bit more expensive than most places, but there are few places where can you stay in a Batak house. The outside... more travel advice
richmonder63's Related Pages
Danau Toba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Danau Toba : a dive in Batak country"
- "Horas - Danau Toba"
- "Spend at least one week here!!!!"
- "Kick back and meet the Toba people!"
- "Danau Toba Page"
- "A calm, large, deep, friendly lake."
- "Beautiful Crater Lake"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Danau Toba
- Hotels in Danau Toba
- Transportation in Danau Toba
- Nightlife in Danau Toba
- Restaurants in Danau Toba
- Shopping in Danau Toba
- Warnings and Dangers in Danau Toba
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Danau Toba
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Danau Toba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Danau Toba
Photos in Danau TobaSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Corner Brook 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Hanoi 1 review, 4 photos
- Uruapán 1 review, 4 photos
- Egirdir Golu 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Melbourne 1 review, 3 photos
- Kathmandu 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Tongariro National Park 1 review, 3 photos
- Danau Toba Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Rincón del Atuel 1 review, 3 photos
- Christchurch 1 review, 2 photos
No friends yet.