"Matsuyama" Matsuyama by SallyM
Matsuyama Travel Guide: 124 reviews and 212 photos
Matsuyama is situated in the centre of Ehime Prefecture. It is particularly known for its hot springs, which can be visited in the Dogo Onsen area.
The castle is also well worth a visit. As well as its historical and architectural significance, it affords great views of the surrounding area.
There is a shopping arcade in the Dogo Onsen area where you can buy local souvenirs, including the local 'Botchan'... more travel advice
This is the easiest way to get up the steep hill from the city centre to the castle. There is an enclosed cable car,... more travel advice
SallyM's Related Pages
Matsuyama Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Matsuyama – Shikoku"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Matsuyama
- Hotels in Matsuyama
- Transportation in Matsuyama
- Nightlife in Matsuyama
- Restaurants in Matsuyama
- Shopping in Matsuyama
- Warnings and Dangers in Matsuyama
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Matsuyama
- 7 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
Have you been to Matsuyama?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Matsuyama
Photos in MatsuyamaSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination High Wycombe Intro, 36 reviews, 64 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 40 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taormina Intro, 24 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Stratford-upon-Avon Intro, 20 reviews, 56 photos
- Kingston upon Hull Intro, 18 reviews, 48 photos
- Bellagio Intro, 16 reviews, 44 photos
- Adelaide Intro, 20 reviews, 39 photos
- Torquay Intro, 12 reviews, 46 photos
- Singapore Intro, 14 reviews, 43 photos
- Fukuoka Intro, 17 reviews, 35 photos