"Delightful Spa Town" Malvern by SallyM
Malvern Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 22 photos
We visited Malvern on our way home from a weekend in Wales. It is a very good place to stop for tea or coffee (see tip for an excellent tea room) and to wander around for an hour or two.
- Pros:Nice cafes, interesting place to explore
- Cons:Steep roads
Malvern Museum is housed in the gateway to the former Malvern Priory, all that now remains of this Benedictine monastic... more travel advice
SallyM's Related Pages
Malvern Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Malvern, Worcestershire, England."
- "A Victorian Town"
- "Delightful Spa Town"
- "Hills Hills Hills"
- "Malvern, Worcestershire, England"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Malvern
- Hotels in Malvern
- Transportation in Malvern
- Nightlife in Malvern
- Restaurants in Malvern
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Malvern
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Malvern?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Malvern
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination High Wycombe Intro, 35 reviews, 58 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taormina Intro, 23 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 36 reviews, 37 photos
- Bellagio Intro, 16 reviews, 44 photos
- Fukuoka Intro, 17 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ashgabat Intro, 17 reviews, 34 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tomsk Intro, 17 reviews, 34 photos
- Tobermory Intro, 17 reviews, 22 photos
- Hiroshima Intro, 11 reviews, 25 photos
- Bukhara Intro, 16 reviews, 20 photos