"Bishkek" Bishkek by SallyM
Bishkek Travel Guide: 103 reviews and 262 photos
The centre of Bishkek is full of the sort of Soviet-style buildings and monuments that you can find in Eastern Europe, but it is surrounded by some beautiful unspoilt mountain scenery.
The Burana Tower is an 11th century building, that resembles the bottom of a huge minaret. Nearby is a mound which is... more travel advice
SallyM's Related Pages
Bishkek Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE FIRST BISHKEK PAGE IN 4 YEARS"
- "Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan, my venture into Central Asia"
- "Very young and very green"
- "Yurt (Home Land )"
- "Bishkek - Home to Horse Meat and the Bitter Cold"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bishkek
- Hotels in Bishkek
- Transportation in Bishkek
- Nightlife in Bishkek
- Restaurants in Bishkek
- Shopping in Bishkek
- Warnings and Dangers in Bishkek
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bishkek
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Bishkek?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bishkek
Photos in BishkekSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination High Wycombe Intro, 35 reviews, 57 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taormina Intro, 23 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 33 reviews, 34 photos
- Fukuoka Intro, 17 reviews, 35 photos
- Ashgabat Intro, 17 reviews, 34 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tomsk Intro, 17 reviews, 34 photos
- Tobermory Intro, 17 reviews, 22 photos
- Hiroshima Intro, 11 reviews, 25 photos
- Bukhara Intro, 16 reviews, 20 photos
- Fort William Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos
Latest Bishkek hotel reviews