"Naryn" Naryn by SallyM
Naryn Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 27 photos
Naryn's main claim to fame is that it is the last town of any size before the Torugart Pass over the Tien Shan Mountains.
For those following the Silk Route to or from China, as we did, it is a convenient place to spend the night. It is also a good base for those interesed in trekking.
It's also a very friendly place. As we drove out of town, we noticed a sign by the roadside saying (in English) ‘Have a good trip! We hope to see you again.’
- Pros:Convenient for Torugart Pass and the mountains
- Cons:Small, not much there
SallyM's Related Pages
Naryn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "On the border to China"
- "NARYN ALT.2030M."
- "Naryn - they know how to have fun!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Naryn
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Naryn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Naryn
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination High Wycombe Intro, 35 reviews, 57 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taormina Intro, 23 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 33 reviews, 34 photos
- Bellagio Intro, 16 reviews, 44 photos
- Fukuoka Intro, 17 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ashgabat Intro, 17 reviews, 34 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tomsk Intro, 17 reviews, 34 photos
- Tobermory Intro, 17 reviews, 22 photos
- Hiroshima Intro, 11 reviews, 25 photos
- Bukhara Intro, 16 reviews, 20 photos