Levoca Things to Do Tips by carolynllew
Levoca Things to Do: 30 reviews and 61 photos
spiced apple drink
If you're feeling cold or you've seen all the museums and churches in Levoca call at Hotel Arkada 4* and have a hot drink in very elegant surroundings.
......or have a meal
...........or stay the night
Address: nam. Majstra Pavla 26
Directions: in the main square
Phone: 451 2255
So many things to see in the central square of Levoca.......
superb Renaissance and Gothic buildings,
St James church with huge altar (1517) by Master Pavlov
Municipal Weights House (where you buy tickets for St James)
Spis Museum in Town Hall
Address: Nam Majstra Pavla
Directions: centre of Levoca, an easy walk from bus station 500m
carolynllew's Related Pages
Levoca Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ooh, so quiet, so very quiet..."
- "THE UNESCO LISTED CITY OF LEVOCA"
- "Levoca, a town surrounded by walls"
- "Small and easy Levoca"
- "The Renaissance Town of Levoca"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Levoca
- Hotels in Levoca
- Transportation in Levoca
- Nightlife in Levoca
- Restaurants in Levoca
- Shopping in Levoca
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Levoca
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Levoca?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Levoca
Top 10 Pages
- Bratislava Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poprad Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Zürich Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Strbske Pleso Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Slovakia Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Levoca Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Vienna 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Darmstadt Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Bangkok 2 reviews
- Hong Kong 1 review, 1 photo