"Poprad in the High Tatras" Top 5 Page for this destination Poprad by carolynllew
Poprad Travel Guide: 57 reviews and 169 photos
Although Poprad is a modern industrial city of 53 000 people there is enough to interest tourists for a day or two.
There is a wide range of accomodation to choose from and it is a good place to shop.
Frequent bus and train transport means it is a good base from which to see Stary Smokovec, Levoca, Kezmarok, Bardejov and Spisske Podhradie.
- Pros:A lot to do
- Cons:Not enough time
- In a nutshell:Want to visit again
Looking at frost on plants is only a hobby for someone from a hot dry country! more travel advice
This is a hotel of many contrasts. There are some elements of former grandeur e.g. timber staircase, high ceilings etc... more travel advice
carolynllew's Related Pages
Poprad Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Poprad"
- "Poprad between the high and low Tatra"
- "Poprad in the High Tatras"
- "The Chilly Poprad"
- "Poprad - Great town in the Tatras"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Poprad
- Hotels in Poprad
- Transportation in Poprad
- Nightlife in Poprad
- Restaurants in Poprad
- Shopping in Poprad
- Warnings and Dangers in Poprad
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Poprad
- 6 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Poprad?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Poprad
- Posted in Travel Narita Forum "Re: Overnight at Narita"
- Wrote a Review Winter is the prettiest time to travel in Poprad Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "Winter is the prettiest time to travel"
- created a Poprad Travel Page "Poprad in the High Tatras"
- Commented on one of RandomDreamer's Poprad travel pages
Photos in PopradSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Bratislava Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poprad Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Zürich Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Strbske Pleso Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Slovakia Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Levoca Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Vienna 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Darmstadt Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Bangkok 2 reviews
- Hong Kong 1 review, 1 photo