"Beautiful Baddeck." Baddeck by Tricky_Dicky69
Baddeck Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 41 photos
We first visited NS in 2005 and didn't originally plan to stay in Baddeck but, fortunately, due to a change in plans, we did. We arrived in town late afternoon with nowhere to stay and no idea where to head for. We drove around town for a while and liked the look of The Lynwood Inn which is where we ended up staying for a couple of nights.
Our room had a great view and the town had a laid back, relaxed feel about it. We enjoyed our time here and would say that it is worth staying here for a couple of nights, at least.
Baddeck has no shortage of places to stay, places to shop, places to eat and places to get a drink. Although the town is fairly small there is enough available for whatever you need.
We stayed at The Lynwood Inn which was fab, we ate at The Lynwood Inn & at The Bell Bouy Restaurant which was also really good.
There are also enough places to get a beer as and when required. Enjoy the scenery, chill and enjoy the experience.
What is there to do in Baddeck ? A bit of this and a bit of that really. You can do as little or as much as you want to do but this is a place mainly for just relaxing and chilling out.
We chose to do a local hiking trail which lead up to a nice waterfall after a pleasant walk through the woods. There are plenty of other options, depending on your preferences, including golf, sailing, boat trips etc. etc.
Nice little town and well worth a visit for a few days.
- Pros:Lots - beautiful scenery, relaxed atmosphere.
- Cons:Didn't find any.
- In a nutshell:I came, I saw, I chilled !
Tricky_Dicky69's Related Pages
Baddeck Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BADDECK - GATEWAY TO THE CABOT TRAIL"
- "THE BELL MUSEUM"
- "Beautiful Baddeck."
- "Beautiful town on Lake Bras d'Or"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Baddeck
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Baddeck?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Baddeck
Top 10 Pages
- Halifax Intro, 17 reviews, 48 photos
- Palma de Mallorca Intro, 13 reviews, 43 photos
- Toronto Intro, 13 reviews, 29 photos
- Budapest Intro, 10 reviews, 28 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Ives Intro, 8 reviews, 27 photos
- Prague Intro, 8 reviews, 21 photos
- Valencia Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos
- Ibiza Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos