"Worth a visit for a few days." Top 5 Page for this destination Digby by Tricky_Dicky69
Digby Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 140 photos
Digby is fairly small and best known for the Digby scallop fleet. The town is usually fairly quiet when we have been there but has a relaxed feel to the place which we like. We have been to Nova Scotia twice and have stayed near Digby both times. The town has quite a lot of B & B's etc and enough bars and restaurants to give enough choice for most tastes, although there is nothing too flash here.
Digby is a great place for visiting numerous attractions while staying at a central base. It's just a drive away from Annaplois Royal and the Minas Basin, convenient for Digby neck with the balancing rock, numerous hiking trails, Briar Island and some of the best whale watching that N.S. has to offer.
Kejimkujik National Park is about 45 minutes away which is not to be missed if you enjoy either wildlife, stunning scenery, cycling, hiking swimming, canoeing or kayaking.
We visited The Shore Line Restaurant during our visit to Digby in 2005 and made a point of going back on our next visit... more travel advice
Digby hosts an annual Road Rats Biker's Rally which has been getting bigger every year. I think that this takes place... more travel advice
Tricky_Dicky69's Related Pages
Digby Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Best Scallops Come From Digby!"
- "Whale-watching in Digby"
- "Digby - Bay of Fundy Scallop Capital"
- "Scallops capital of the world and a whole lot more"
- "Worth a visit for a few days."
- "Arrival by Ferry Boat from St-John"
- "The Best Whale Watching"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Digby
- Hotels in Digby
- Restaurants in Digby
- Warnings and Dangers in Digby
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Digby
- 4 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Digby?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Digby
Top 10 Pages
- Halifax Intro, 17 reviews, 48 photos
- Palma de Mallorca Intro, 13 reviews, 43 photos
- Toronto Intro, 13 reviews, 29 photos
- Budapest Intro, 10 reviews, 28 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Ives Intro, 8 reviews, 27 photos
- Prague Intro, 8 reviews, 21 photos
- Valencia Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos
- Ibiza Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos