"A flying visit to Shelburne." Shelburne by Tricky_Dicky69
Shelburne Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 88 photos
We stayed in Shelburne for just one night and wished that we could have stayed a little longer. There is enough to do to justify a stay for a few nights. Dock Street has a great historical feel to it and is a good place for a relaxed wander.
We stayed at The Coopers Inn which was fab. See seperate listing for more details.
We dined at The Sea Dog Saloon which was nice. We sat on the outside terrace and watched the sun go down. See seperate listing for more details.
- Pros:Quiet, relaxed and friendly town.
The Sea Dog Saloon is situated in a great position on Dock Street in Shelburne right on the waters edge. We were only in... more travel advice
Tricky_Dicky69's Related Pages
Shelburne Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A flying visit to Shelburne."
- "Shelburne Nova Scotia"
- "The Winter Bomb"
- "Shelburne - Didn't Really Give it a Chance"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shelburne
- 2 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Shelburne?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shelburne
Photos in ShelburneSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Halifax Intro, 17 reviews, 48 photos
- Palma de Mallorca Intro, 13 reviews, 43 photos
- Toronto Intro, 13 reviews, 29 photos
- Budapest Intro, 10 reviews, 28 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Ives Intro, 8 reviews, 27 photos
- Prague Intro, 8 reviews, 21 photos
- Valencia Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos
- Ibiza Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos