"Rochester, Kent." Rochester by Tricky_Dicky69
Rochester Travel Guide: 78 reviews and 218 photos
I guess that you don't always appreciate what's on your doorstep but tourists come here so there must be some good things about the place.
Tourists can enjoy visiting The Castle, Cathedral and the historic High Street.
Rochester High Street is the venue of The Charles Dickens festival which takes place every year. Lots of people dress up in Dickens costumes and the town is swamped with thousands of tourists from all round the world.
If you're visiting and would like to buy me a beer then get in touch.
- Pros:Mmmmmmmm not too many.
- Cons:British weather, etc.
- In a nutshell:Worth a visit for Dickens fans.
Tricky_Dicky69's Related Pages
Rochester Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rochester - Dickens stomping ground"
- "A Dickens of a nice place"
- "As much history as you'd want."
- "Castle and cathedral"
- "Rochester, Kent - Garden of England"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rochester
- Hotels in Rochester
- Transportation in Rochester
- Restaurants in Rochester
- Shopping in Rochester
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rochester
- 3 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Rochester?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rochester
Photos in RochesterSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Halifax Intro, 17 reviews, 48 photos
- Palma de Mallorca Intro, 13 reviews, 43 photos
- Toronto Intro, 13 reviews, 29 photos
- Budapest Intro, 10 reviews, 28 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Ives Intro, 8 reviews, 27 photos
- Prague Intro, 8 reviews, 21 photos
- Valencia Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos
- Ibiza Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos