"COSTA RICA - A Growing Touristy Region" Costa Rica by RoyJava
Costa Rica Travel Guide: 5,606 reviews and 12,070 photos
My agency phoned me to pack my stuff and prepare for Costa Rica. I thought I was going to Italy, dummy moi!
Taking care of my visa I didnot know where the untouristy region of Costa Rica exactly could be found at that time. And my enthousiasm arose with the knowledge about this super spot. An Indonesian-like climate, inhabited by Spanish speaking people,... a mixture of Indians and Romanic immigrants. Oh my oh my ...
Euh,... the one covered with a sarong is me! It was my birthday and the whole crew was informed about out of Amsterdam ... they started to sing loudly in Dutch language, I felt embarrassed, though was nice present, huh? The second time my birthday got celebrated abroad.
Thanks for visiting.
Maybe, Costa Rica is the most ideal country you can think of. Imagine, there is no military, no illiterates, no bitter cold winter, no poverty, so one could create here an ultimate paradise. Visitors are welcomed any time, anywhere, and together with some 1000 other reasons Costa Rica could turn into the same non-army country in Europe, Switzerland. Richly assigned, with dollars and an abundance of fauna & flora. Some fashion groups love the area, and I visited Costa Rica twice ...
Returning to Costa Rica is visiting the perfect gem of Central America. Or at least a come-back to its oasis of calm within an ecotourist heaven. Where you can surf along the beach, lay in the sun creating some laziness.
Being lazy? No way! Second time I visited Costa Rica I wished to work with 2 great models by all means. Gene West and Joanna both had an international reputation as model, so I pushed myself to exert myself to the utmost to get the job. And YESH... I got it!!!
And came to the truth! Staying at the most beautiful Hotel Villa Caletas, the season was going to turn to the "green season". That means, ALL is alive! Included the bugs, creeping monsters, huge scorpions & stick-insects, flying objects and to make matters worse ... the African Killer Bee!!! I felt much more safer at the Indonesian Komodo Island ...
- Pros:Tropical jungle, tropical paradise, tropical beaches, tropical ecotourism
- Cons:Development of huge jungle creatures, development of local theft & robbery
- In a nutshell:Costa Rica ... Paradise In Hell ???
As a place to backpack in the jungle, Costa Rica does not rate too high : it is a much better idea to be a tourist... more travel advice
This place encloses some international couture, high-qualified artistry, proceding phantasy, included some truly unique... more travel advice
RoyJava's Related Pages
Costa Rica Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pura Vida!"
- "Costa Rica"
- "Costa Rica, a land of simple life and beauty"
- "Paradise? Pura Vida? Oh Yeah"
- "From a birders point of view"
- "My Itinerary"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Costa Rica
- Hotels in Costa Rica
- Transportation in Costa Rica
- Nightlife in Costa Rica
- Restaurants in Costa Rica
- Shopping in Costa Rica
- Warnings and Dangers in Costa Rica
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Costa Rica
- 12 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Costa Rica?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Costa Rica
- Posted in Travel Bangkok Forum "Re: 9 nights in Bangkok"
- updated a Costa Rica Travel Page "COSTA RICA - A Growing Touristy Region"
- Commented on one of Etoile2B's Costa Rica travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "COSTA RICA - A Growing Touristy Region"
- Wrote a Review Costa Rica To Backpack? in Costa Rica What to Pack
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination The Hague Intro, 263 reviews, 350 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 88 reviews, 104 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sorong Intro, 65 reviews, 70 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pattaya Intro, 48 reviews, 70 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Scheveningen Intro, 47 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pelabuhanratu Intro, 49 reviews, 53 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 39 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Komodo Intro, 39 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malang Intro, 41 reviews, 46 photos
- Penang Intro, 36 reviews, 40 photos