"Mountain high - GEILO - Norway" Geilo by RoyJava
Geilo Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 83 photos
and hard to be found on the map,
still it has a location in Southerly Norway,
about 800 m above sea level.
Find the way from Oslo to Bergen
to visit Geilo ski resort and tourist eldorado.
It is the largest village in the area of Hallingdal
and myths tell about ancient Hol.
That means a lot of traditions,
and experiences to enjoy through all year round.
We travelled to Geilo in Norway for fashion-clothes photographs
and Lancaster beauty products. With 26 degrees below Zero!
Unforgetable experience ...
Thanks for visit.
- Pros:Snow - Winter Eldorado-Snow - Beautiful Views-Snow - Legendary-Snow - NoWind-Snow
- Cons:Legendary Cold, Warm People, Some As Cold As Snow
- In a nutshell:Have to come back in Summer to explore!
Norwegian legends report on people finding a silver mine, however when trying to return to it they were unable to find... more travel advice
This lovely little creature is named Lady Hurdle, living in the World of Dark, deep under the ground. These original... more travel advice
RoyJava's Related Pages
Geilo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Geilo, Norway"
- "Geilo, Gateway to Hardangervidda"
- "Mountain high - GEILO - Norway"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Geilo
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Geilo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Geilo
Photos in GeiloSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination The Hague Intro, 263 reviews, 350 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 88 reviews, 104 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sorong Intro, 65 reviews, 70 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pattaya Intro, 48 reviews, 70 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Scheveningen Intro, 47 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pelabuhanratu Intro, 49 reviews, 53 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 39 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Komodo Intro, 39 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malang Intro, 41 reviews, 46 photos
- Penang Intro, 36 reviews, 40 photos