Antigua Island Hotel Tips by RoyJava
Antigua Island Hotels: 2 reviews and 2 photos
Let's face it! A hotel where John McEnroe, Bjorn Borg and Vitas Gerulaitas played tennis, Miss Joan Collins got her champain, and Mr. Paul McCartney could have a rest without any paparazzi around, just can be desribed by an Indo-Dutch make-up artist as
A sublime service, a beautiful view, all the assistence possible in every possible way, and a warm welcome to American Express Cards ... The hotel enjoyed the honour of being included in Harper's & Queen "300 Best Hotels In The World" ...
Unique Qualities: Champion tennis courts (with no court fees), a nine-hole golf course rated at 43 par., a large fresh-water pool completes with a 3/4-mile-long white sand beach for your swim ans sun-lazing time, and the beach offers sailboats, windsurfing, snorkeling and comfortable lounges shaded by coconut palms, table tennis, games rooms, beach shufleboard, and above all facilities ... a breath-taking view especially with Full Moon to let drift your phantasy with the turqoise-coloured ocean ...
Address: PO Box 144, St. John's
Comparison: most expensive
Directions: St. John's, South-West Antigua, West Indies
Price: US$180 and up
More Reviews (6)
RoyJava's Related Pages
Antigua Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "ANTIGUA - West Indies"
- "A Beach For Every Day Of The Year"
- "Shirley Heights"
- "DRIVING AROUND ANTIGUA"
- "Seared in St John's"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Antigua Island
- Hotels in Antigua Island
- Restaurants in Antigua Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Antigua Island
- 7 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Antigua Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Antigua Island
Photos in Antigua IslandSee All Photos (10)
Read real reviews about Antigua Island Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination The Hague Intro, 263 reviews, 350 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 88 reviews, 104 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sorong Intro, 65 reviews, 70 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pattaya Intro, 48 reviews, 70 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Scheveningen Intro, 47 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pelabuhanratu Intro, 49 reviews, 53 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 39 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Komodo Intro, 39 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malang Intro, 41 reviews, 46 photos
- Penang Intro, 36 reviews, 40 photos