"P A T T A Y A ~ ~ ~ T H A I L A N D" Top 5 Page for this destination Pattaya by RoyJava
Pattaya Travel Guide: 954 reviews and 2,424 photos
What on earth do you need more???
Talking about Pattaya
One of Thailand's most popular beach resorts.
Visiting Pattaya, Thailand, is a bit more than just a visit.
It's an holiday experience you'll never forget.
Promoting wellness instead of sickness ...
So Pattaya will remind you of an paradise
With a huge smile!
Where love and peace still works towards body, mind and spirit.
From dusk to dawn ... with endless activities ...
No goods nor bads bother the fellow!
During sunny days ... during dazzling nights!
'Cause that made Pattaya famous.
Come with me into the wicked world of
~ ~ ~ P ~ A ~ T ~ T ~ A ~ Y ~ A ~ ~ ~
Byebye, until August 2009 again !!!
We will come in at 5th. of August ...
Khaup Khun Khrap - tnq for visit
you'll pass the Pattaya Hill Top, known as Pratumnuk Hill.
Looking up just the top of the golden crown of the Big Buddha is to be seen.
It is the largest Buddha image from the Chon Buri provence
(over 18 metres tall).
It's a funny coincidence a sacred Big Buddha is looking in Southward (!) direction ...
Speaking of Buddhism ...
Theraveda Buddhism may have entered the region of Siam/Thailand
during India's Ashoka period, in the 3rd or 2nd century BC.
It is told Siam was named then Suvannabhumi, Land Of Gold!
At the foot of the entrance to the Golden Big Buddha you'll find
a beautiful small sanctuary dedicated to
the Bodhisattva Quan Yin
Goddess Of Mercy & Boundless Compassion
during the work of traditional masseurs.
Still this traditional pressure points massage is world-wide famous.
They use hands, thumbs, fingers, elbows, forearms, knees and feet.
Your body is also pulled, twisted and manipulated
in ways you probably disagree.
Let it go, let it flow, let it be!
It's good for your body's health, head, feet, arms.
In worst case ask for the soft-soft massage.
That feels heavenly!!!
Try a bug-dish of scorpions & cockroaches after your massage!
You'll be astonished!
- Pros:sun ~ sand ~ sea ~ sex ~ smile ~ and some more!
- Cons:~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ too muchas ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ?
- In a nutshell:Enjoy The Good - Do Not Blame The Bad
Ofcourse we, wanderlusty tourists, do know our immune system has been disordered and we should change our eating habits.... more travel advice
Sometims it is hard to find book-shops in holiday-resorts. Meaning the one where papers of your own country are... more travel advice
- What White ...?
- See All GAY PATTAYA
- See All FAKED UP!
- See All Beautiful Creatures
RoyJava's Related Pages
Pattaya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pattaya is paradise"
- "Thailands biggest beach-ressort"
- " From Dusk Till Dawn"
- "P A T T A Y A ~ ~ ~ T H A I L A N D"
- "City Beach of The East"
- "Pattaya Pattaya!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pattaya
- Hotels in Pattaya
- Transportation in Pattaya
- Nightlife in Pattaya
- Restaurants in Pattaya
- Shopping in Pattaya
- Warnings and Dangers in Pattaya
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pattaya
- 48 Reviews
- 70 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to Pattaya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pattaya
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination The Hague Intro, 263 reviews, 350 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 88 reviews, 104 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sorong Intro, 65 reviews, 70 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pattaya Intro, 48 reviews, 70 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Scheveningen Intro, 47 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pelabuhanratu Intro, 49 reviews, 53 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 39 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Komodo Intro, 39 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malang Intro, 41 reviews, 46 photos
- Penang Intro, 36 reviews, 40 photos