Parangtritis Tourist Trap Tips by RoyJava
Parangtritis Tourist Traps: 1 reviews and 1 photos
You want to get away for a while and enjoy a quiet, simple place ... PARANGTRITIS!
If you are thinking you will enjoy a totally quiet area and stay in a desolated hotel, you could be very wrong!!!
If you got the message you can swim safely because of several travellers had written that swimming is quite possible in connection with only seasonal currents and undertows, you could be very wrong!!!
Unique Suggestions: Join the crowded people and find out about their customs ... maybe they leave you alone, although many doubts my way ... Stay at the Hotel and enjoy the swimming pool, most of locals are not allowed to enter the Hotel. And just do not enter the tempting waves of the Indian Ocean!
Fun Alternatives: Make a good information with your travel-agency or, travelling independant, ask around at Yogykarta for special holidays. Avoid weekends and holidays when buses are crowded and the Parangtritis beach is swamped by mobs from Yogyakarta. You could go for another beach where is not so many crowd (Samas-, Baron- or Kukup-beach).
More Reviews (33)
- See All Moving Dunes
- Gado Gado C'mon
- See All Even not...
- Just take a rest
- See All Meeting-place
- See All Utpala Lotus
RoyJava's Related Pages
Parangtritis Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Parangtritis - marriage with the sea."
- "PARANGTRITIS - Domain Of Nyai Loro Kidul"
- "queen of the South - Parangtritis Area"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Parangtritis
- Hotels in Parangtritis
- Transportation in Parangtritis
- Nightlife in Parangtritis
- Restaurants in Parangtritis
- Shopping in Parangtritis
- Warnings and Dangers in Parangtritis
- See All...
Explore the World
- Stendörren Hotels
- Verchères Hotels
- Pyskowice Hotels
- Cililin Hotels
- Province of the Western Cape
- Florida City
Badges & Stats in Parangtritis
- 34 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Parangtritis?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Parangtritis
- Posted in Travel Bangkok Forum "Re: 9 nights in Bangkok"
- updated a Parangtritis Travel Page "PARANGTRITIS - Domain Of Nyai Loro Kidul"
- Wrote a Review Moving Dunes in Parangtritis Warnings and Dangers
- Uploaded a Photo to "Most Mythical Spot Central-Java"
- Commented on one of belgianchocolate's Parangtritis travel pages
Photos in ParangtritisSee All Photos (37)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination The Hague Intro, 263 reviews, 350 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 88 reviews, 104 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sorong Intro, 65 reviews, 70 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pattaya Intro, 48 reviews, 70 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Scheveningen Intro, 47 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pelabuhanratu Intro, 49 reviews, 53 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 39 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Komodo Intro, 39 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malang Intro, 41 reviews, 46 photos
- Penang Intro, 36 reviews, 40 photos