Pelabuhanratu Hotel Tips by RoyJava Top 5 Page for this destination
Pelabuhanratu Hotels: 4 reviews and 3 photos
About 3 1/2 hours from Jakarta by car, the Samudra Beach Hotel (Inna Hotel Group) is compared to U.S. or European prices a good deal. Through looked at from the outside like a pill-box deluxe, the atmosphere inside is rather a relaxation. The gamelan and vocals sound welcoming as well mysterious in the lobby, and emphasize the truly beautiful location down a picturesque wooded shore road.
Special note: Room 380 at the hotel is always kept occupied for Nyai Loro Kidul, the Javanese Spirit-Queen and Goddess Of The Indian Ocean. You could visit this special room, ask some info at the desk ...
Unique Qualities: Samudra Beach Hotel has an idyllic beach setting. Overlooking the rugged coastline and the bay of Pelabuhan Ratu. Hugging the Indian Ocean and the hills as a backdrop this location.
AC rooms with balcony have TV (Satellite), phone, and there are some suites. For the guests pleasure you find a clean swimming pool, mini-golf, tennis, coffee shop and room service 24 hours ... and the restaurant Seafood Grill Hut (beachfront), Terate Beach Restaurant, Warnasari Bar Musci Room, Raos Coffee Shop (from a quick snack to a complete meal), Pastry Corner and the Karaoke at the Buahsari Bar.
Rarely fully booked, and you can swim right in front of the hotel but heed the sign "HATI! HATI!" (Take care, dangerous!). Lifeguards not always present ...
Address: Jalan Raya, Pelabuhan Ratu, district Sukabumi 43165, West-Java
Comparison: most expensive
Directions: Pantai Selatan, Southern Beach, Pelabuhan Ratu
Phone: 62 266 431200
More Reviews (48)
- See All Mrs. Ratna Dewi Sukarno
- See All Samudra Sport
- See All Opening Samudra Hotel
- Pelabuhan Ratu T-shirt
- See All Red Light District
- Dangered Ocean?
RoyJava's Related Pages
Pelabuhanratu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- ">> mystic rhytm "
- "PELABUHAN RATU - West Java"
- "Pelabuhan Ratu - The Queen's Harbour"
- "Pelabuhan Ratu, West Java"
- "Pelabuhan Ratu"
- "Pelabuhan Ratu"
- "Pelabuhan Ratu, the queen's harbour"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pelabuhanratu
- Hotels in Pelabuhanratu
- Transportation in Pelabuhanratu
- Nightlife in Pelabuhanratu
- Restaurants in Pelabuhanratu
- Shopping in Pelabuhanratu
- Warnings and Dangers in Pelabuhanratu
- See All...
Explore the World
- Coconut Cove Holiday Beach Club
- Fairfield Ocean Ridge
- Oum Palace Hotel
- Club Meri Hotel Fethiye
- Travelodge Reading Central
- Lichnos Beach Hotel
- Slieve Donard Resort & Spa
- Mercure Bielefeld City
- Presidente InterContinental Puebla
- Hotel Mision
- Value Place Johnson City
- Hotel Villa Ombrosa
Badges & Stats in Pelabuhanratu
- 49 Reviews
- 52 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Pelabuhanratu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pelabuhanratu
- Posted in Travel Bangkok Forum "Re: 9 nights in Bangkok"
- updated a Pelabuhanratu Travel Page "PELABUHAN RATU - West Java"
- Commented on one of black_mimi99's Pelabuhanratu travel pages
- Wrote a Review Mrs. Ratna Dewi Sukarno in Pelabuhanratu Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "Mrs. Ratna Dewi Sukarno"
Photos in PelabuhanratuSee All Photos (52)
Read real reviews about Pelabuhanratu Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination The Hague Intro, 263 reviews, 350 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 88 reviews, 104 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sorong Intro, 65 reviews, 70 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pattaya Intro, 48 reviews, 70 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Scheveningen Intro, 47 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pelabuhanratu Intro, 49 reviews, 53 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 39 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Komodo Intro, 39 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malang Intro, 41 reviews, 46 photos
- Penang Intro, 36 reviews, 40 photos