Rantepao Hotel Tips by RoyJava Top 5 Page for this destination
Rantepao Hotels: 151 reviews and 13 photos
This is a beautiful hotel, we visited because of the Toraja Cofee. Sounds funny, though we read about this special "Toraja kopi tubruk"...
Set in about 50.000 square meters of land, Toraja Prince Hotel is situated in a hill side in Tanah Toraja, about 55 minutes drive from the airport. Toraja Prince Hotel has a great panoramic view side, a swimming pool and is completed with Isung Malabi Restaurant and the famous Coffee Shop...
The rooms are AC, and have telephone, coffee/tea maker, safe deposit boxes and color TV, there is laundry- and room-service, a city-transfer is available.
Unique Qualities: True TORAJA Coffee comes from the distance region in the Highland called Toraja in the central of Celebes/Sulawesi Island. True Toraja Coffee is pure Arabica Coffee being harvest from a very dedicated Coffee Plantation that only planted the true Toraja Coffee Tree where starting from the seeds it was collect from the “original” Traditional Toraja Coffee Tree. That is a neat legend, isn't it?
Address: Jl. Paku Bala Salu No. 130, Tanah Toraja
Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Hill side Tanah Toraja, Sulawesi/Celebes
Phone: (0423) 21304
Traveling in Indonesia you never know where you're gonna stay. So I always book advanced at the beginning, somewhere in the middle and, at the end of my Indonesia-trip. In between I love to stay anywhere, even in the upmost cheap places ... mostly a surprise!
The Toraja Cottages Hotel is not merely a resort hotel, it also provides you with "convention facilities". We had a great stay with the three of us, described as "DeLuxe Accomodations" of Rantepao. Our room was batik-decorated, furnished with bath tub and shower with cool & hot water. Sitting on the balcony it was a real pleasure to enjoy the view and see the saddle roofs.
Unique Qualities: The cottages are spread out over the side of a landscaped hill, beautiful views, big restaurant and bar. It's very popular with European clients and I recommend the bar! The sound of nature accompany you when walking around. Go to the hotel Teratai-bar for an after-dinner drink and, enjoy the sweet service of the hotel. We got treated with a special sing-appearance and mollyfied we listened to songs like Koleh-Koleh, Bengawan Solo and Burung Kaka Tua.
Address: Jl. Paku Bola Salu, Kampung Bolu Rantepao
Comparison: about average
Directions: About 4 km NE on the road to Palopo
Other Contact: %cv%bfax: (0) 42 321369
Phone: +62 (0) 42 321268/852923
More Reviews (30)
- Hiking Your Way
- See All Ujung Pandang - Makassar
- No Candy Anymore ...
- See All Vitamins Ready To Hand
RoyJava's Related Pages
Rantepao Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rambu Solo, Solo Traveller"
- "TANAH TORAJA - Sulawesi"
- "Tana Toraja - The Charming of Torajan Highland"
- "TANAH TORAJA"
- "Amazing Torajaland"
- "Rantepao - Tana Toraja"
- "Tomate: Torajan Funeral"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rantepao
- Hotels in Rantepao
- Transportation in Rantepao
- Nightlife in Rantepao
- Restaurants in Rantepao
- Shopping in Rantepao
- Warnings and Dangers in Rantepao
- See All...
Explore the World
- Vista Faro
- Super 8 Motel Colorado Springs / AFA Area
- Bangrang Hostel
- Comfort Inn Lucknow
- Vila Vita Parc
- Barcelona Center Hotel
- GullWing Beach Resort
- Honduras Maya Hotel
- The Buttes A Marriott Resort
- El Lago
- Knights Inn Regina
- Chic & Basic Tallers
- Tu Tu Tun Lodge
Badges & Stats in Rantepao
- 32 Reviews
- 35 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Rantepao?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rantepao
Photos in RantepaoSee All Photos (35)
Read real reviews about Rantepao Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination The Hague Intro, 263 reviews, 350 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 88 reviews, 104 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sorong Intro, 65 reviews, 70 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pattaya Intro, 48 reviews, 70 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Scheveningen Intro, 47 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pelabuhanratu Intro, 49 reviews, 53 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 39 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Komodo Intro, 39 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malang Intro, 41 reviews, 46 photos
- Penang Intro, 36 reviews, 40 photos