Pulau Rinca Transportation Tips by RoyJava
Pulau Rinca Transportation: 4 reviews and 9 photos
To visit Rinca it is quite difficult to get there. There is no plane flying to Rinca and, no regular ferries sail for Rinca. So the best to get there is to hire your own charter boat.
I heard there are some sea trek-, cruise- and travel-ships that sail for Rinca, and we just hired our own sailing ship at Labuhan Bajo.
Usually a trip will cost about 20 to 50 $ for a day sail trip. Depends on your bargain talent!
More Reviews (6)
RoyJava's Related Pages
Pulau Rinca Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rinca Island"
- "*** P U L A U *** R I N C A ***"
- "GREAT ISLAND PULAU RINCA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pulau Rinca
- Hotels in Pulau Rinca
- Transportation in Pulau Rinca
- Nightlife in Pulau Rinca
- Restaurants in Pulau Rinca
- Warnings and Dangers in Pulau Rinca
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Pulau Rinca
- 7 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Pulau Rinca?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Rinca
Photos in Pulau RincaSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination The Hague Intro, 263 reviews, 350 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 88 reviews, 104 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sorong Intro, 65 reviews, 70 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pattaya Intro, 48 reviews, 70 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Scheveningen Intro, 47 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pelabuhanratu Intro, 49 reviews, 53 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 39 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Komodo Intro, 39 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malang Intro, 41 reviews, 46 photos
- Penang Intro, 36 reviews, 40 photos