"Island Adventures Diving" Top 5 Page for this destination Providenciales Island by islandjim
Providenciales Island Travel Guide: 168 reviews and 687 photos
There were many species of fish seen while diving and there are reef sharks along the walls. The friendly barracuda visited us often on the dives in Grace Bay. Only got to see JoJo one day and he didn't stay around long.
This was my frien Emily that I met at the club. We buddied up and had a great time. The water clarity was very good and the temperatures were perfect.
This dive spot was named Grouper Gulley and yes there were Groupers there. These fish are pretty tame no mater where you find them. Hard to tell by the picture, but this grouper was pretty big.
See the rest of the site for more pictures of island fun.
- Pros:Great People, Good food, Super Diving, and the prettiest beach around
- Cons:Dahhhhhhh. Doesn't have any!
- In a nutshell:The worlds best beach and diving.
When getting a Taxi or Limo to take you anyplace, get them to give you the price before you get into the vehicle. Make... more travel advice
Club Med Turquoise is a high energy adult resort. There are no children running around or screaming during dinner. The... more travel advice
islandjim's Related Pages
Providenciales Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Our Island Paradise"
- "A Special Island in My Heart"
- "Island Adventures Diving"
- "Moby Dick Jr"
- "Provo - the best beaches in the world"
- "Beautiful Grace Bay Beach"
- "Perfect Caribbean Beach"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Providenciales Island
- Hotels in Providenciales Island
- Transportation in Providenciales Island
- Nightlife in Providenciales Island
- Restaurants in Providenciales Island
- Shopping in Providenciales Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Providenciales Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Providenciales Island
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Providenciales Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Providenciales Island
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Providenciales Island Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Turks and Caicos Islands 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Seoul Intro, 3 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 3 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.