"JIM'S ISLAND ADVENTURES WITH A TOUCH OF THE ORIENT" islandjim's Profile
I don't know how you found this page, but I'm glad you did. I've been traveling the caribbean for 15 years trying to find the ultimate spot for a great time. Back in the early 90's it was the island of Eluethera in the Bahamas. Then a long period of seaching for something better. Jamaica, Dominican, Bermuda, and then we found San Salvador in the Bahamas. We are looking into purchasing some realestate there currently. However that is fine for settling down, but when you want to get out and have a great time. It has to be Turks and Caicos Provo. A frequent visitor of Club Med Turquoise for great diving and a week of an all around great time. Though this is a great place, we will continue to search for that perfect spot and will keep you up to date in the process.
I travel to Asia on business and really enjoy my visits to China and South Korea. Most of my time is involved in business while I am in these countries and look forward to getting out and doing some sight seeing. Shanghai China is a great city, as is Seoul Korea, and both have great people. Even with the language barrier, I have made many friends on my trips and learned much about each country.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 8 Reviews
- 61 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Commented on the Southport travel guide
- created a Southport Travel Page "Southport North Carolina"
- Commented on nikolek's profile page
- Uploaded a Photo to "Sailing"
updated their Personal Page "Sailing"
- Wrote a Review Get that shopping done! in Turks and Caicos Islands Shopping
- Posted in Travel Turks and Caicos Islands Forum "RE: Boating?"
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Providenciales Island Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Turks and Caicos Islands 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Seoul Intro, 3 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 3 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.