"Jasper, in the middle of the Rockies" Jasper by vtveen
Jasper Travel Guide: 81 reviews and 282 photos
On our visit to the Rockies we stayed just one night in Jasper. And in spite of our bad experience with a B&B (see accommodation tip) we do like this small town. Even more than Banff with its crowds of tourists.
Jasper is more sporty than Banff and has great sceneries and lots of nice spots to visit.
See for tips around Jasper my Jasper National Park page.
- Pros:scenery, sporty
vtveen's Related Pages
Jasper Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "JASPER --- ALPINE CHARM"
- "Was this city named after me?"
- "Rocky Mountian Hideaway"
- "A place where you surrounded by nature"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jasper
- Hotels in Jasper
- Transportation in Jasper
- Restaurants in Jasper
- Shopping in Jasper
- Warnings and Dangers in Jasper
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jasper
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (81)
Have you been to Jasper?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jasper
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Netherlands Intro, 99 reviews, 425 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Apeldoorn Intro, 67 reviews, 298 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Zealand Intro, 104 reviews, 189 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Utah Intro, 65 reviews, 220 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Scotland Intro, 61 reviews, 204 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Provincia de Salta Intro, 44 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 43 reviews, 149 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 39 reviews, 146 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 49 reviews, 133 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Argentina Intro, 43 reviews, 135 photos