"Wildlife everywhere" Jasper National Park by vtveen
Jasper National Park Travel Guide: 421 reviews and 1,035 photos
Jasper National Park is one of the oldest NP's in Canada and is situated in the middle of the impressive scenery of the Canadian Rocky Mountains.
We had heard and read a lot about the wildlife in the Rockies, but it was amazing to see so many animals. Sometimes so close to our car, almost unbelievable. At least for us 'Dutchies'.
There are so many 'hot spots' you have to visit. Because we just had one day to spend, you will find tips of the several spots along Icefields Parkway (road nr 93 or 93a).
We made our trip from Jasper to Banff and the scenery we did see was just overwhelming !!
- Pros:great scenery, wildlife
- Cons:some places a little bit overcrowded
Maligne Lake is situated at the end of Maligne Valley, about one hour drive from Jasper. You pass Maligne Canyon, worth... more travel advice
Another 'must see' activity along Icefields Parkway, about 1/2 hour from Jasper. Not as popular as many others, but it... more travel advice
vtveen's Related Pages
Jasper National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Wind Whispers Jasper"
- "Crown Jewel of the Canadian National Park System"
- "The beautiful Jasper National Park in Alberta."
- "Jasper, Mother Nature's Masterpiece"
- "WELCOME TO JASPER NATIONAL PARK"
- "A dream come true."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jasper National Park
- Hotels in Jasper National Park
- Transportation in Jasper National Park
- Nightlife in Jasper National Park
- Restaurants in Jasper National Park
- Shopping in Jasper National Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Jasper National Park
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Jasper National Park
- 8 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (77)
Have you been to Jasper National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jasper National Park
- Posted in Travel Europe Forum "Re: A village not too far"
- Commented on one of Karolina01's Jasper National Park travel pages
- updated a Jasper National Park Travel Page "Wildlife everywhere"
- Uploaded a Photo to "... hurry up to the glaciers"
- Wrote a Review Maligne Lake in Jasper National Park Things to Do
Photos in Jasper National ParkSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Netherlands Intro, 98 reviews, 420 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Apeldoorn Intro, 67 reviews, 297 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Zealand Intro, 104 reviews, 189 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Utah Intro, 65 reviews, 220 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Scotland Intro, 61 reviews, 204 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Provincia de Salta Intro, 44 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 43 reviews, 149 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 40 reviews, 151 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 49 reviews, 133 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Argentina Intro, 43 reviews, 135 photos