"Green River - excellent coffee" Green River by vtveen
Green River Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 110 photos
We had to make a stop in Green River (Information Center located in the John Wesley Powell River History Museum), because we wanted more information about the Crystal Geyser, not far away from Green River.
Green River has two faces: coming from the I70 we first passed an unbelievable number of modern motels, but once passed the bridge over the river and the museum, we entered a completely different world. Typical south western-like buildings, lot of space for roads - almost without traffic - and buildings. Some of them were abandoned and decayed and it looked a little bit like a new ghost town.
Just opposite these ghost-buildings we found the Food Store Melon Vine, which had really fresh baked and warm French baguette bread. And we were very happy finding the Green River Coffee Co. (25 East Main Street, you can not miss it), because they were serving the best espresso coffee we had during our trip. And for us Dutchies is an excellent cup of coffee almost a primary necessity of life !!
For the time being you may find tips and pics about Green River and its surroundings on my Utah page.
vtveen's Related Pages
Green River Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Out There Where NO Place IS Close"
- "My Slow Ride on the Green River"
- "More than a gas stop"
- "Often Overlooked Do Not Miss It"
- "Green_River's Helpful info"
- "Green River"
- "San Rafael Swell"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Green River
- Hotels in Green River
- Transportation in Green River
- Restaurants in Green River
- Warnings and Dangers in Green River
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Green River
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (79)
Have you been to Green River?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Green River
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Netherlands Intro, 99 reviews, 425 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Apeldoorn Intro, 67 reviews, 297 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Zealand Intro, 104 reviews, 189 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Utah Intro, 65 reviews, 220 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Scotland Intro, 61 reviews, 204 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Provincia de Salta Intro, 44 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 43 reviews, 149 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 39 reviews, 146 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 49 reviews, 133 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Argentina Intro, 43 reviews, 135 photos