"Rapa Nui - a very special feeling" Top 5 Page for this destination Easter Island by vtveen
Easter Island Travel Guide: 632 reviews and 1,530 photos
Magical and mysterious.
Friendly and relaxed people.
Perfect food and drink.
Volcanic and dusty.
Horses free, wild and in the main street.
Rather expensive, but absolutely worth the money.
Just like paradise.
Discovered by a fellow countryman.
Low-rise buildings, not higher than the palm trees.
Cocks crow very early.
The navel of the world.
Mass with singing in Rapanui language.
- Pros:absolutely amazing and relaxing
- Cons:so far away
- In a nutshell:we will never forget this experience
Off course you want to prepare your visit to Easter Island before you are leaving from home. The more you know the more... more travel advice
Pukao (‘hats’) were made in the Puna Pau volcano, twelve kilometres away from Rano Raraku (the moai factory). This... more travel advice
- See All Swimming and sunbathing
- Be aware of the wild horses
- Off course a moai ...
- Bring a little present ...
vtveen's Related Pages
Easter Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Easter Island - Rapa Nui"
- "Easter Island and the Stone Heads"
- "Mysteries and moai"
- "Rapa Nui - a very special feeling"
- "Easter Island - The Most Remote Frontier On Earth"
- "An Island of Legend, Beauty, and Mystery"
- "wadekorzan's new Easter Island Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Easter Island
- Hotels in Easter Island
- Transportation in Easter Island
- Nightlife in Easter Island
- Restaurants in Easter Island
- Shopping in Easter Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Easter Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Easter Island
- 38 Reviews
- 89 Photos
- 54 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (79)
Have you been to Easter Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Easter Island
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Netherlands Intro, 99 reviews, 425 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Apeldoorn Intro, 67 reviews, 297 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Zealand Intro, 104 reviews, 189 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Utah Intro, 65 reviews, 220 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Scotland Intro, 61 reviews, 204 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Provincia de Salta Intro, 44 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 43 reviews, 149 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 39 reviews, 146 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 49 reviews, 133 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Argentina Intro, 43 reviews, 135 photos