Texel Shopping Tips by vtveen Top 5 Page for this destination
Texel Shopping: 8 reviews and 7 photos
What to buy: Texel has more sheep than people and when traveling on the island you will see them everywhere. There is even a special famous sheep breed: ‘Texelaar’ (see for more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texel_%28sheep%29).
We found these small and larger ‘sheep’ in several gift shops all over the island . Don’t know if they are made of really sheep wool, but they are cute and an original souvenir of Texel.
We bought ours in a nice gift shop (Kees de Waal) in Den Burg.
What to pay: We paid only a couple of euro's.
More Reviews (16)
vtveen's Related Pages
Texel Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Texel, where the wind always blows."
- "Sun, sea and sheep!"
- "Texel, seven villages and more …."
- "WELCOME TO MY TEXEL PAGE ......:-)"
- "Sheep, shrimp, seagulls, shores, sea, and scenery"
- "Texel : the nature and bike lovers paradise!"
- "Holland in miniature"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Texel
- Hotels in Texel
- Transportation in Texel
- Nightlife in Texel
- Restaurants in Texel
- Shopping in Texel
- Warnings and Dangers in Texel
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Texel
- 17 Reviews
- 71 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (60)
Have you been to Texel?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Texel
Photos in TexelSee All Photos (71)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Apeldoorn Intro, 67 reviews, 298 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Provincie Friesland Intro, 34 reviews, 150 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Provincie Gelderland Intro, 25 reviews, 121 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Easter Island Intro, 38 reviews, 89 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oberstdorf Intro, 23 reviews, 86 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Patmos Island Intro, 22 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texel Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Provincie Groningen Intro, 16 reviews, 66 photos
- Netherlands Intro, 13 reviews, 60 photos
- Sankt Gallenkirch Intro, 16 reviews, 56 photos