Patmos Island Hotel Tips by vtveen Top 5 Page for this destination
Patmos Island Hotels: 3 reviews and 8 photos
Hotel Villa Zacharo
Although the hotel is located very close to the port of Skala the owner of the hotel Zacharo Koutlaki picked us up and dropped us off at the ferry boat. It is surrounded by terraces (shadowed as well) gardens and flowers, some of the rooms have a view of the Monastery of St. John on the hill above Chora.
Skala with its restaurants, shops, travel agencies is on walking distance and there is a bus stop (for a visit to the cave and monastery) just in front of the hotel.
Our room was basic, but spacious and very clean, with all amenities (TV, airco, telephone); the bathroom is a little bit small. We had a balcony with view of Skala and surrounding area.
Breakfast is OK and you can ask what you do want to eat; if possible the family Koutlaki will manage to fulfil wishes.
We got a discount on the normal price and paid € 35,- for a double room per night; breakfast is € 5,- per person.
Unique Qualities: Hotel Villa Zacharo is just a small hotel with only 8 rooms.
The owners are so friendly and helpful; they did their utmost to make our stay unforgettable. And we have to admit: they succeeded !!
Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Main road to Chora, about 150 metres from the port of Skala.
Other Contact: email@example.com
More Reviews (21)
vtveen's Related Pages
Patmos Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Patmos – the holy island of my wife's ancestors"
- "Patmos, the sacred island"
- "Patmos - I remember when Greece was like this!"
- "Patmos is Bliss"
- "Island of Patmos - ÍÞóïò ÐÜôìïò"
- "Island of Patmos"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Patmos Island
- Hotels in Patmos Island
- Transportation in Patmos Island
- Restaurants in Patmos Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Patmos Island
- See All...
Explore the World
- Maldron Hotel Parnell Square
- Hotel De Belfort
- Shree Guru Residency
- Lykia Botanika
- Vagabond Inn Point Loma
- Best Western Seaside Inn
- Hotel 43
- Hotel Fort Royal
- Boulder Dam Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Valencia Ciudad Las Ciencias
- Eden Hotel
- Hotel De Nieuwe Doelen
- Felipe II Hostal Barcelona
- Hotel Merwara Estate
Badges & Stats in Patmos Island
- 22 Reviews
- 79 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (76)
Have you been to Patmos Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Patmos Island
- Posted in Travel Barcelona Forum "Re: Montserrat"
- updated a Patmos Island Travel Page "Patmos – the holy island of my wife's ancestors"
- Commented on one of Elenitsa's Patmos Island travel pages
- Wrote a Review Paleologo-home in Patmos Island Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "Library of the Monastery of St. John"
Photos in Patmos IslandSee All Photos (79)
Read real reviews about Patmos Island Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Netherlands Intro, 99 reviews, 425 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Apeldoorn Intro, 67 reviews, 297 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Zealand Intro, 104 reviews, 189 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Utah Intro, 65 reviews, 220 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Scotland Intro, 61 reviews, 204 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Provincia de Salta Intro, 44 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 43 reviews, 149 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 40 reviews, 151 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 49 reviews, 133 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Argentina Intro, 43 reviews, 135 photos