Omapere Transportation Tips by vtveen
Omapere Transportation: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Rawene with the ferry
Travelling around Northland the car ferry between Rawene and Kohukohu may help you to find your way and will shorten your drive from the Hokianga Harbour (Waipoua Forest/Omapere/Opononi) to Kataia and Cape Reinga.
From Kohukohu we made a very interesting detour to Mitimiti at the wild coast of the Tasman Sea (see tip).
Before or after crossing Hokianga harbour stay a little while in Rawene for a cup of coffee and to walk around in this little village with its buildings built over the water and the kauri homestead of Clendon House.
For the time table and the fares of the Hokianga Ferry see website.
More Reviews (8)
vtveen's Related Pages
Omapere Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Omapere and Opononi"
- "Beautiful Omapere in the Hokianga Harbour!"
- "Tiny but pretty Omapere on the north West coast"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Omapere
- 9 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (80)
Have you been to Omapere?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Omapere
Photos in OmapereSee All Photos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Netherlands Intro, 99 reviews, 425 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Apeldoorn Intro, 67 reviews, 297 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Zealand Intro, 104 reviews, 189 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Utah Intro, 65 reviews, 220 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Scotland Intro, 61 reviews, 204 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Provincia de Salta Intro, 44 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 43 reviews, 149 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 40 reviews, 151 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 49 reviews, 133 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Argentina Intro, 43 reviews, 135 photos