"Welcome in Budweis" Top 5 Page for this destination Ceske Budejovice by desert_princess
Ceske Budejovice Travel Guide: 154 reviews and 523 photos
Due to its geographical location, Ceske Budeovice is the administrative , cultural and economic center of Southern Bohemia.
The Czech king Premysl Otakar II founded the town at the confluence of Malse and Vltava rivers.
Medieval ground plan of historical downtown with rectangular grid of streets has been preserved up till today. In its center is located the square with the Samson fountain. Long rows of arcades, renaissance , baroque and classicism houses and partly preserved fortifications are the interesting sights in downtown.
In Ceske Budejovice is found the horse pulled railway - the oldest railway in Europe.
As you can see from the map - the town is surrounded by a multitude of lakes that are probably worth a visit ....
Tourist information - Premysla Otakara II square - Main Square , c.2 ; 37092 Ceske Budejovice ; tel /fax 386 801 414 , tel 386 801 413 , email ; firstname.lastname@example.org ; www.c-budejovice.cz
You will find here
- Free information service
- Free Information materials about the city and the surrounding area
- Accomodation and dining reservations for individuals and groups
- guide service
- ticket sales for cultural performances in town and in Czech Republic
- Postcards, maps , brochures and vireo tapes about the city and the region - paid
Useful phone numbers in Ceske Budejovice
Integrated rescue system -112
Fire Brigade -150
Medical emergency service - 155
Police - 158
Town police - 156
general - 386 355 555
for children - 387 878 625
hospital - 387 873 121
health center 387 314 444
Foreigners police office - 974 220 979
Road and recovery service
ÜAMK - 1230
ABA - 1240
Built on 2-3 august 2005
Three ancient buildings were assembled to form the Hotel ,with his history going back to the 16th century. Overlooking... more travel advice
The monastery church and the yard were closed by the time I went there....So I just took some pics on the outside... more travel advice
desert_princess' Related Pages
Ceske Budejovice Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ceske Budejovice - much more than just a beer !!"
- "Welcome in Budweis"
- "Ceske Budejovice"
- "Ceské Budejovice"
- "The Home of Budvar"
- "Orlikins jdu Ceske Budejovice"
- "Ceske Budejovice Czech Rep."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ceske Budejovice
- Hotels in Ceske Budejovice
- Transportation in Ceske Budejovice
- Nightlife in Ceske Budejovice
- Restaurants in Ceske Budejovice
- Shopping in Ceske Budejovice
- Warnings and Dangers in Ceske Budejovice
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Ceske Budejovice
- 25 Reviews
- 38 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Ceske Budejovice?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ceske Budejovice
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sofia Intro, 149 reviews, 320 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 75 reviews, 190 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sunny Beach Intro, 82 reviews, 130 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ischgl Intro, 58 reviews, 148 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bulgaria Intro, 75 reviews, 75 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Innsbruck Intro, 48 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rilski Manastir Intro, 32 reviews, 100 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wiener Neustadt Intro, 38 reviews, 90 photos, 3 travelogues
- Nauders Intro, 44 reviews, 76 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Varna Intro, 40 reviews, 76 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (127)
Latest Ceske Budejovice hotel reviews
- Penzion Restaurant Centrum
- 9 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 8, 2012
- Gran Hotel Zvon
- 38 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 30, 2013
- Hotel Filip
- 7 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jan 11, 2013
- Hotel Bohemia
- 3 Reviews & Opinions
- Hotel Garni P.V.T.
- 5 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 17, 2013
- Residence U Cerne Veze
- 28 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 24, 2013