"Innsbruck - the capital city of Tirol" Top 5 Page for this destination Innsbruck by desert_princess
Innsbruck Travel Guide: 1,139 reviews and 2,560 photos
let me take you on a tour through Innsbruck
For a slideshow gallery, Visit my Webshots Innsbruck Gallery
When I first went to Innsbruck (" Innschbruck" as called by the locals )with Andreas he took me to the Golden roof , and told me - " Now you've seen all there is to be seen in Innsbruck".
I had the chance to work a winter season about 40 km from there in 2002/03 - In the Valley of Stubai -and to explore the city more in detail and I gotta tell you - Innsbruck is marvelous!!!!And there is so much more than the "Golden Roof"
(Central Tourist Office)
Burggraben 3, 6021 Innsbruck
Tel : +43 512 5356
www.innsbruck.info , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Open daily from 9.00 - 18.00 ( 9.00am - 6.00 p.m )
Wherever you need to book a hotel, get tourist information,brochures , events, exchange money (also on Sundays and holidays), buy tickets for public transport , events, Innsbruck card , or city guided tours - it's the place to go.
Easy to find - the tourist information is located before the entrance of the old town, on the right ,at the end of Maria Theresia street.
Map of Innsbruck
http://www.innsbruck-wireless.at/ the wireless network in the city center
- Pros:surrounded by moutains, tranquil , ancient town center, good transport
- In a nutshell:Beautiful Innsbruck
and is definitely worth a visit. The park is quite big and in excellent condition. There is a pond with ducks and black... more travel advice
The apline zoo is acessed either by public transport, or by furnicular , half way to Hungerburg. It hosts animals that... more travel advice
- See All Search events in Innsbruck
- See All Fiaker Gritscher - horse-drawn carriages
- See All Search your restaurant in Innsbruck
- See All Shopping in Innsbruck's old town
desert_princess' Related Pages
Innsbruck Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Innsbruck is a lot more than just a golden roof"
- "The Beautiful town of Innsbruck"
- "Innsbruck - the capital city of Tirol"
- "Innsbruck +++ Lovely town and great skijumping :)"
- "INNSBRUCK A NICE CITY AT ALPS!"
- "Innsbruck a wonderful place in the middle of Tirol"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Innsbruck
- Hotels in Innsbruck
- Transportation in Innsbruck
- Nightlife in Innsbruck
- Restaurants in Innsbruck
- Shopping in Innsbruck
- Warnings and Dangers in Innsbruck
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Innsbruck
- 48 Reviews
- 90 Photos
- 21 Forum posts
- 17 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Innsbruck?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Innsbruck
- Posted in Travel Innsbruck Forum "Re: Suitable clothing"
- Commented on one of desert_princess's Innsbruck travel pages
- Wrote a Review The castle Ambas is splendid about Schloss Ambras in Innsbruck Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "The castle Ambas is splendid"
- updated a Innsbruck Travel Page "Innsbruck - the capital city of Tirol"
- Uploaded a Video to Innsbruck
Videos in InnsbruckSee All Videos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sofia Intro, 149 reviews, 320 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 75 reviews, 190 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sunny Beach Intro, 82 reviews, 130 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ischgl Intro, 58 reviews, 148 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bulgaria Intro, 75 reviews, 75 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Innsbruck Intro, 48 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rilski Manastir Intro, 32 reviews, 100 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wiener Neustadt Intro, 38 reviews, 90 photos, 3 travelogues
- Nauders Intro, 44 reviews, 76 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Varna Intro, 40 reviews, 76 photos