Ischgl Shopping Tips by desert_princess
Ischgl Shopping: 1 reviews and 5 photos
The Shopping street
Ischgl has its shopping street that is also a pedestrian zone .
you have here mostly Sport shops but you can find designer boutiques aswell...
If you get exhausted and feel like a drink , you have plenty of cafes to sit and relax
Theme: Sporting Goods
More Reviews (57)
- See All The Silvretta cablecar museum
- See All "Entrance for ski teachers ONLY"
- See All Hotel Ischgl****
- Chapel by the woods
desert_princess' Related Pages
Ischgl Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ischgl - the never ending party"
- "Ischgl - the Alpine Ibiza"
- "The Good old Austrian (Apres) Ski village"
- "Happy but tired"
- "It's all downhill in the Alps"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ischgl
- Hotels in Ischgl
- Transportation in Ischgl
- Nightlife in Ischgl
- Restaurants in Ischgl
- Shopping in Ischgl
- Warnings and Dangers in Ischgl
- See All...
Explore the World
- Abbottstown Hotels
- Mabry Mill Hotels
- Lido di Camaiore Hotels
- Gouvernorat de Tozeur Hotels
- Damnoen Saduak
Badges & Stats in Ischgl
- 58 Reviews
- 148 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Ischgl?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ischgl
Photos in IschglSee All Photos (148)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sofia Intro, 149 reviews, 320 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 75 reviews, 190 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sunny Beach Intro, 82 reviews, 130 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ischgl Intro, 58 reviews, 148 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bulgaria Intro, 75 reviews, 75 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Innsbruck Intro, 48 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rilski Manastir Intro, 32 reviews, 100 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wiener Neustadt Intro, 38 reviews, 90 photos, 3 travelogues
- Nauders Intro, 44 reviews, 76 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Varna Intro, 40 reviews, 76 photos