Ischgl Nightlife Tips by desert_princess
Ischgl Nightlife: 8 reviews and 24 photos
Kuhstall Apres ski bar and Bar
"Why Not" Disco Dancing Pub
Sorry - for winter 2006/07 the place has been changed into a tabledance bar called "Insider". Cheap ,cheesy and awful....I wonder if anybody goes there at all...
It's a nice pub ,with relaxed atmosphere , where you can find all the locals. .
Directions: Under Burger King
My all favorite Pasha Dancer
Pacha is located in the Designed hotel Madlein - the place for the rich or famous. It has its professional dancers that are in charge of entertaining the crowd of men that are invading the place. As everywhere in Ischgl , there are much more men than women in the clubs,or as a tourist said - "10 000 men and 10 women"...hahaahahaa.....so one thing good for us, girls...
the official webpage is still in construction as from what it looks - www.pasha.at
Right next door is the Go-Go dance club "Coyote Ugly"
Hotel Post Night Club
Vaulted arches and crystal chandeliers, wooden bar and baroque furniture and always crowded - that's what the Nightclub of Hotel Post looks like.
Entrance fee - 5 euros . Post Disco is one of the few places in Ischgl that have entrance fee for ladies aswell.Something that doesn't make them honnor - you can keep it ,no thanxx...not worthy....I prefer Pacha much more anyways....
Address: Hotel Post , center
Directions: Opposite to Burger king
Schatzi bar animation girl
Located opposite of the Prenner slope ,and the bottom station of Pardatchgratbahn , Schatzi bar is part of the Elizabeth hotel. It gets very crowded after 16h and the party and the dancing girls go all the way till 20h when the place turns into a restaurant offering fondue that will cost you 24 euro per person.
Due to its strategic location the place gets packed with singing ,drinking and dancing tourists.So if you decide to go for it , keep in mind that you have still to visit the clubs in town in the evening ,so don't drink yourself to oblivion!!!!
In case Apres Ski sounds new to you - It's a day bar ,where you go after skiing generally between 16 and 20h.
Coyote Ugly Table dance bar
Coyote Ugly Table dance bar is separated with Pacha by a glass window located behind the DJ , so most of the time you can get a peek of topless girls dancing on pilons in the other room. It's probably ment to be a preview and a way to attract customers.
In case you decide to give it a try , keep in mind that a small bottle of champagne will cost you ONLY 54 euro. but money is of no importance to you if you are in Ischgl anyways , right?Hahahaahaaha.
You can get a private dance upon request too..
According to the guy keeping the coats , the girls make up to 7000 euros a month being beautiful...
Theme: Adult Spot
"Arena" disco vs "Pasha" - Way too big to get a good atmosphere. Mr Van Thanner exagerated with the size of the place. No way you can get it full!!! It has its dancers aswell , but it's a pale copy of "Pacha". they are too far so that one can enjoy them.
Conclusion : - Go to "Pacha" - the girls and the atmosphere are way hotter there.Don't bother with "Arena".
Directions: Between Florian parking and Billa ,at the beginning of the village
Theme: Live Music
More Reviews (49)
- See All The Silvretta cablecar museum
- See All "Entrance for ski teachers ONLY"
- See All Hotel Ischgl****
- Chapel by the woods
desert_princess' Related Pages
Ischgl Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ischgl - the never ending party"
- "Ischgl - the Alpine Ibiza"
- "The Good old Austrian (Apres) Ski village"
- "Happy but tired"
- "It's all downhill in the Alps"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ischgl
- Hotels in Ischgl
- Transportation in Ischgl
- Nightlife in Ischgl
- Restaurants in Ischgl
- Shopping in Ischgl
- Warnings and Dangers in Ischgl
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ischgl
- 58 Reviews
- 148 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (49)
Have you been to Ischgl?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ischgl
Photos in IschglSee All Photos (148)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sofia Intro, 149 reviews, 320 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 75 reviews, 190 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sunny Beach Intro, 82 reviews, 130 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ischgl Intro, 58 reviews, 148 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bulgaria Intro, 75 reviews, 75 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Innsbruck Intro, 48 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rilski Manastir Intro, 32 reviews, 100 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wiener Neustadt Intro, 38 reviews, 90 photos, 3 travelogues
- Nauders Intro, 44 reviews, 76 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Varna Intro, 40 reviews, 76 photos