"Sulden and the Ortler Glacier" Solda by desert_princess
Solda Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 43 photos
Sulden is not a highlife famous spot and the place had remained pretty unspoiled.
Ski area 1900 - 3250m at Madritschjoch
Number of lift facilities - 12
45 km of runs ( 18 km of black slopes,10,7 red runs and 16,3 km blue runs ), 20 km equipped with snowmaking facilities
daily pass 25,00 - 26, 50 euro
weekly 6 days pass - 119,50-134,50 euro
depending on the season
Yaks from the Himalaya mountains !!!
Lit tobbogan - during winter you can take a night walk on the flood lit tobbogan road
7 km cross country skiing slope ,situated at 1900m
12 km walking trails
Impresssive Ice tower in the center of the village, built and supported by the Alpine School offering classes for beginners and advanced.
Museum of Reinhold Messner "alpine curiosities"
National Park Stilfsersjoch
Phone: 0039 0473 737 060
Official Ortler Page
I never made it any closer to the Glacier than this pic that I took from the Fortress of Chur.
desert_princess' Related Pages
Solda Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sulden at the Nationalpark Stilfser Joch"
- "Ortler mountains"
- "Sulden and the Ortler Glacier"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Solda
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Solda?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Solda
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sofia Intro, 149 reviews, 320 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 75 reviews, 190 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sunny Beach Intro, 82 reviews, 130 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ischgl Intro, 58 reviews, 148 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bulgaria Intro, 75 reviews, 75 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Innsbruck Intro, 48 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rilski Manastir Intro, 32 reviews, 100 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wiener Neustadt Intro, 38 reviews, 90 photos, 3 travelogues
- Nauders Intro, 44 reviews, 76 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Varna Intro, 40 reviews, 76 photos