"" World'' here we come" stalks's Profile
Well we feel a sense of both pride and relief as our youngest finishes the last few months of high school. That makes three. Done. 17 years of private school fees. 17 years of dreaming about places we would like to visit and beginning of seeing our dreams come true.
In 2000 we all ventured to the USA. The big family holiday driving around West Coast for 3 weeks. Then in 2002 we headed to Singapore just for a week to test leaving the kids at home ALONE. All was fine, a few stories to tell but otherwise seemed ok.They managed really well! In 2004 things began to seem easier. Kids are older,Very responsible so we dived right in to the pool of travel and tackled Vietnam for 3 weeks. This is where my travel pages will begin
In my younger days, I mustn't forget[ late teens with friends] travelled to Bali in !977 then Tahiti in 1978. GOOD TIMES
This year will be a huge year for our family and one I am really looking forward to. We'll have the eldest son ,James finish Uni and head to China for a few months, our youngest Laura will just be starting her Uni life and Mitchell- [in the middle] continues to do well with his studies with 2 years to go. It is also, at last, time for our long awaited European adventure to Italy, Croatia and Turkey lasting about 8 weeks. We celebrate our 25th Wedding anniversary, Mitchell turns 21 and Laura 18. How exciting. Lastly, our present to our kids, who we love dearly and as a thank you for many wonderful years free of teenage disasters a family holiday to Phuket. This was all I wanted for my 25th Wedding Anv, to have everyone together as adults to share and create some long lasting memories. Cheers . Can't wait
Happy 50th Wedding Anniversary to you both for 11th Dec 2006. Well done. I am nearly half way there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
14/07/2007 RIP my darling Dad. I will love you always xxxxxxxxxxxx
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 23 Reviews
- 133 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 5 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- created a Florence Travelogue "Pisa"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Pisa"
- Posted in Travel China Forum "Re: Beijing After The 2008..."
- Commented on thejim84's profile page
updated their Profile Page "" World'' here we come"
- Wrote a Review Home away from home in Istanbul Hotels
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos
- Sorrento Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hoi An Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Nha Trang Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- Florence Intro, 7 photos, 2 travelogues
- Da Lat Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Croatia Intro, 3 photos
- Singapore Intro, 3 photos
- Istanbul 1 review, 2 photos
No friends yet.