Apt Off The Beaten Path Tips by englishchris
Apt Off The Beaten Path: 2 reviews and 2 photos
To the North East and West of Apt lie a scattering of small villages, most of which were built on the tops of the surrounding hills during medieval times.
Not only do they have great views, but most are very pretty places to walk round. Some even could be described as sublimely beautiful (if you were in the right mood).
Very close to Apt is the village of Saignon - go and take a look because its lovely. If you like it, there are about fifteen others to go check out. Particularly recommended are Bonnieux, Gordes, Venasque, St Saturnin, and Boux. They all have accommodation and some top class restaraunts.
More Reviews (2)
englishchris' Related Pages
Apt Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A P T"
- "beautifull mountain village"
- "Apt and its market"
- "La Maison de Fruits Confits"
- "More than Just a Sleepy Town in Provence"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Apt
- Hotels in Apt
- Restaurants in Apt
- Shopping in Apt
- Warnings and Dangers in Apt
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Apt
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Apt?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Apt
Top 10 Pages
- Aix-en-Provence Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos
- Glastonbury Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alappuzha Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Somerset Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Paros Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Moustiers-Sainte-Marie Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Arles Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Tianjin 1 review, 4 photos
- Apt Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Oia Intro, 1 review, 1 photo