"My last trip" Kabardino-Balkarskaya Respublika by JuliaMac
Kabardino-Balkarskaya Respublika Travel Guide: 52 reviews and 180 photos
Kabardino-Balkariya is situated on the northern slopes of the central part of the Main Caucasian Ridge and the adjacent plains. The Republic is not very large, squaring 12,500 sq.km. only. But the Nature hasn't been sparing with her gifts to Kabardino-Balkariya. The Republic's mineral wealth, flora and fauna are very rich. All the five-thousand-metre peaks, except for Kazbek, the largest glaciers and troubled rivers are in the territory of this Republic. Mountain forests and Alpine meadows are splendid. Unique Blue Lakes, the famous Bezengi Wall, representing 13 kilometres of ice, snow and rocks of over 4,000 metres height, the Chegem Waterfalls with their rolling streams, five most picturesque gorges in Prielbrusye (The Elbrus Region), the internationally-recognized centre of mountaineering, mountain-hiking, summer and winter tourism - all this strikes anyone's eye and stamps on the memory of those, who has ever been there.
Twin- headed Mountain Elbrus, the highest and most beautiful peak of Caucasus, of which songs and legends have been composed, and also glorified by Pushkin and Lermontov is situated there, too.
temperature water is +50C, air -5C more travel advice
If look attentively at this photo you can see a swastika on a slope of mountain. It is represented clockwise. At time... more travel advice
JuliaMac's Related Pages
Kabardino-Balkarskaya Respublika Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kabardino-Balkaria 1976, 1982, 1987"
- "My last trip"
- "Kabardino-Balkaria. Motherland"
- "Nalchik, the gate to Chechnya"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kabardino-Balkarskaya Respublika
- Hotels in Kabardino-Balkarskaya Respublika
- Transportation in Kabardino-Balkarskaya Respublika
- Restaurants in Kabardino-Balkarskaya Respublika
- Warnings and Dangers in Kabardino-Balkarskaya Respublika
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kabardino-Balkarskaya Respublika
- 13 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Kabardino-Balkarskaya Respublika?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kabardino-Balkarskaya Respublika
- Posted in Travel Ukraina Forum "Re: Visa requirements"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Cheget"
- Commented on one of Anastasia_G's Kabardino-Balkarskaya Respublika travel pages
- Wrote a Review Hot sources in village Auchiger in Kabardino-Balkarskaya Respublika Things to Do
- updated a Kabardino-Balkarskaya Respublika Travel Page "My last trip"
Photos in Kabardino-Balkarskaya RespublikaSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krasnodar Intro, 27 reviews, 52 photos
- Moscow Intro, 19 reviews, 59 photos
- Arnhem Intro, 15 reviews, 61 photos
- De Efteling Intro, 19 reviews, 49 photos
- Anapa Intro, 13 reviews, 45 photos
- Abrau-Dyurso Intro, 13 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Krasnodarskiy Kray Intro, 7 reviews, 37 photos
- Taman' Intro, 8 reviews, 30 photos
- Calella de Mar Intro, 6 reviews, 30 photos
- Berlin Intro, 4 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue