"The bay of Concarneau" Concarneau by chess_machine
Concarneau Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 120 photos
Just coming back from a great weekend in superb Concarneau region. Well, I dont know much about historic tips or good addresses in the region but I have been to the beaches and visited the surroundings, which are pure Briton style. If you go there, you will discover Britanny beauties: wild beaches, rocks, charming villages and cities. Just check the pictures to have a preview of what you could see there.
NB: I have put all the pictures in a Concarneau page. Though, Foret Fouesnant, Cap Coz and Beg Meil are not exactly in Concarneau but a few kilometers from there.
Had a quick view of the bay, but have seen some very beautiful beaches and places. Here are two of the places I have... more travel advice
chess_machine's Related Pages
Concarneau Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Concarneau revisited"
- "The bay of Concarneau"
- "A Small Walled Port Town"
- "beautiful brittany by the coast"
- "CONCARNEAU HARBOUR"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Concarneau
- Hotels in Concarneau
- Transportation in Concarneau
- Restaurants in Concarneau
- Shopping in Concarneau
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Concarneau
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Concarneau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Concarneau
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nantes Intro, 47 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- France Intro, 18 reviews, 14 photos
- Paris Intro, 17 reviews, 13 photos
- Rotterdam Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- La Baule-Escoublac Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Île de Noirmoutier Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Saint-Nazaire Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Berlin Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Concarneau Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Ancenis Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos