"Albert Camus' deathplace" Lourmarin by chess_machine
Lourmarin Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 27 photos
Lourmarin is a charming city in Luberon. Luberon is in the arri?re pays proven?al, the very colorful countryside of Provence, where many UK and French stars spend a part of their holidays.
Lourmarin is small: small streets, small main place. A great sample of provence's beauties, and a pilgrim place to Albert Camus' grave. The famous writer died in a car accident in 1960 in Lourmarin and has been buried in the peaceful cemetery of Lourmarin.
chess_machine's Related Pages
Lourmarin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Albert Camus' deathplace"
- "Lourmarin, a quaint village with a chateau"
- "An Art Director's View of Provence"
- "The streets of Lourmarin"
- "Lourmarin, 84160."
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Lourmarin
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Lourmarin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lourmarin
Photos in LourmarinSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nantes Intro, 47 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- France Intro, 18 reviews, 14 photos
- Paris Intro, 17 reviews, 13 photos
- Rotterdam Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- La Baule-Escoublac Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Île de Noirmoutier Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Saint-Nazaire Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Berlin Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Concarneau Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Ancenis Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
Latest Lourmarin hotel reviews
- AUBERGE LA FENIERE CHATEAUX & HOTELS DE FRANCE
- 24 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 13, 2013