"Re-creating Cultural Pieces" IanColorado's Profile
Looking back the past 8 years in my life, there is one thing I have learned, there is no one people group alone out there. Somehow, somewhere we are related. Spending several years in North & South America, Asia and Africa, it does teach me that these continents does complement each other in what others are lacking. There is no one culture or race that has got it all. I will be writing along and updating my websites as I go, but I hope that my writings about the Amazon jungle to the diamond infested Skeleton Coast of Namibia and the southest most city of Ushuaia to the downtown chinatown in CHINA, would give you an enjoyable read about the places that I have lived and visited.
Oh, by the way, I was born in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 14 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- IanColorado and kenyneo are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Singapore Forum "Traveling to Port Dickson"
- Commented on kenyneo's profile page
- Wrote a Review Try to blend in. about The peoples of Namibia in Namibia Favorites
- Uploaded a Photo to "Unexplored!"
- created a Namibia Travel Page "Unexplored!"
updated their Profile Page "Re-creating Cultural Pieces"
Top 5 Pages
- Argentina Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos, 2 travelogues
- Colorado Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Guatemala Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Namibia Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Nicaragua Intro, 3 photos