"Venice, the city of Romance and History" Venice by LynnASchmale
Venice Travel Guide: 8,203 reviews and 21,709 photos
Venice was everything that I imagained and more. Yes, there were lots and lots of people. All enjoying the sights and romance of another time. I wouldn't not go because of the people. It really would be a shame to miss so much culture and history. I imagine myself living in another time when walking along the small streets and the maze of canals. You will want to spend a few days exploring everything. We didn't stay in Venice, but another coast town called Rosolina Mare. We took a boat from Choggia to Venice. The appoach into the harbour of Venice was one of entraining a differant time.
The St. Mark's Basilica ca 1050
This church is in the famous Piazza San Maro, adjacent to the Doge's Palace
- Pros:full of culture, and romance
- Cons:people and high prices
- In a nutshell:Would love to go back a spend a few months living and experinceing it for more than a couple of days.
LynnASchmale's Related Pages
Venice Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wandering around Venice with Suvanki"
- "Amore eterno per Venezia la Serenissima :-)"
- "Venice – the City of Art"
- "Vacations in Venice"
- "MERAVIGLIOSA VENEZIA"
- "Giacomo CASANOVA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Venice
- Hotels in Venice
- Transportation in Venice
- Nightlife in Venice
- Restaurants in Venice
- Shopping in Venice
- Warnings and Dangers in Venice
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Venice
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Venice?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Venice
Top 5 Pages
- Alt-Rhein Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- England Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Venice Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Province of British Columbia Intro, 2 photos
- Sint Maarten Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.