"Day 1: Birchbark's Road Trip to Winnipeg" Post Falls by birchy99
Post Falls Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 8 photos
Actually didn't look for the falls but I would imagine it is on the Spokane River just south of town.
PF is appears to be a bedroom community between Spokane and Cour D'laine, Idaho.
When traveling in that region we like to stop in Post Falls at our favorite hotel as it's quiet, clean and restful.
Don't actually know much else about Post Falls...just that it's a nice place.
- Pros:Small town quiet
- Cons:Needs a reason to attract visitors
- In a nutshell:Rest stop on I-90
Stopping in small towns gives the traveler the opportunity to try some local restaurants, a break from the usual... more travel advice
birchy99's Related Pages
Post Falls Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Day 1: Birchbark's Road Trip to Winnipeg"
- "One Nighter"
- "•POST FALLS, IDAHO•"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Post Falls
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Post Falls?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Post Falls
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eugene Intro, 34 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Annan Intro, 16 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 15 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chesterfield Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 11 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Belfast Intro, 6 reviews, 21 photos, 4 travelogues
- Devizes Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos
- Bath Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 13 reviews, 7 photos
- Dublin Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
Latest Post Falls hotel reviews
- Red Lion Templins Hotel On The River - Post Falls
- 107 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 12, 2013
- Howard Johnson Express Inn - Post Falls (3647 West 5th Avenue.)
- 40 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Feb 10, 2013
- Holiday Inn Exp Post Falls (3105 E Seltic Way )
- 1 Review & Opinion