"SCENES FROM SICILY" Top 5 Page for this destination Sicilia by fgfi

Sicilia Travel Guide: 2,527 reviews and 7,491 photos

A 12 days vacation in Sicily is not too much. I tried to spend my time visiting places but also resting on the beautiful beaches of Sicily. That's why maybe I missed something! The only things I can say is that I've been captured by the beautiful colours of the island and by the warmness of its people.

• Last visit to Sicilia: Aug 2004
  • Intro Updated Sep 1, 2004

• Dec 12, 2009 at 1:53 PM

Nice photo whith your tip! How can we get there by bus from Siracusa?

• TheWanderingCamel's Profile Photo
    Sep 18, 2009 at 11:19 PM

Can't wait to go back to Sicily - and your page here has only made that wish stronger!

• sikorka's Profile Photo
    May 6, 2008 at 8:26 AM

Ciao Francesca, well-done page!!! I hope to visit Sicilia soon :)

• betako3's Profile Photo
    Mar 17, 2008 at 7:04 AM

Beautiful Sicilia! I'll have to go there again one day to see all those things I missed the first time. Your tips and pictures are so full of sun and charm :)

• ludogatto's Profile Photo
    Nov 19, 2007 at 6:58 AM

Scopello, la Tonnara, Trapani, Egadi e ...sono inammorata della Siciliai...belle pagine che sucitano bei ricordi....se hai voglia dai un occhio alla mia pagina su Scopello e Erice

• xaver's Profile Photo
    Mar 3, 2007 at 7:44 PM

Vero 12 giorni sembrano pochi, ma spero di passarci almeno una settimana in primavera!

• munki's Profile Photo
    Jan 25, 2006 at 3:59 PM

Hola Francesca, Nice page of Sicilia with great pictures and tips. I hope to visit in spring. Ciao Marcos

• bambino36's Profile Photo
    Dec 8, 2004 at 11:38 AM

I love Cefalù and Palermo! Beutiful pics you got here... guess I'll have to visit Sicily again and see the rest of the island :) Cheers!

• Myndo's Profile Photo
    Oct 10, 2004 at 12:41 PM

Great pages and wonderful pictures! You have a good eye for details!

• cheekymarieh's Profile Photo
    Sep 18, 2004 at 11:30 AM

Great page with some amazing photos. I hope to return to see more of the island.

Badges & Stats in Sicilia

Have you been to Sicilia?

Latest Activity in Sicilia