"A holiday to Pulau Rawa, Johore" Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Rawa by Itina
Pulau Rawa Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 71 photos
The trip to this beautiful island was only 45 minutes away from Mersing Jetty by speedboat. It was a sunny day & I was mesmerized by the picturesque view. Wah ! I couldn't wait to change up & get into the water !
Long stretch of beach starting from one end of Le Club Resort to the other end of Safaris Resort. Le Club Resort has lesser people swimming there. Marine fishes can be spotted around the jetty in front of Safaris Resort. On a sunny day, many "Sotong" could be spotted at the shallow seabed around the jetty too.
- Pros:Not populated, ample space for each visitor on the beach. Not much dead corals in the shallow water, so it is good for wading. Small marine fishes are present in the shallow water too.
- Cons:Staff at Safaris Resort not friendly. Don't expect too much for buffet spread. A-la-carte ordering for dinner is only after 8:30pm. Before that you have to order buffet dinner.
- In a nutshell:Blue crystal clear water & white fine sand. I love it !
Explore around the island. There is a small hill behind the resorts. You can use the stairs behind Safaris Resort & get... more travel advice
Pulau Rawa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Relax in Rawa"
- "A beautiful island resort"
- "Beautiful Tropical Island"
- "A holiday to Pulau Rawa, Johore"
- "Rawa - My Paradise"
- "Simple pleasures of Rawa Island"
- "Perfect getaway"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pulau Rawa
- Hotels in Pulau Rawa
- Transportation in Pulau Rawa
- Nightlife in Pulau Rawa
- Restaurants in Pulau Rawa
- Warnings and Dangers in Pulau Rawa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pulau Rawa
- 5 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Pulau Rawa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Rawa
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (1)
No friends yet.