"Philadelphia - City of Firsts" Philadelphia by PhillyJohn
Philadelphia Travel Guide: 2,213 reviews and 4,538 photos
This is the area of Philadelphia that has the most charm. There is an old country feel to it.
I was born & raised in the Germantown section of Philadelphia. It is a very old & historic neighborhood with many... more travel advice
If at all possible, try to visit Philadelphia in May, June, September or October. The summer months can be oppressive,... more travel advice
PhillyJohn's Related Pages
Philadelphia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fantastic Philly! My homebase."
- "PHILADELPHIA--Brotherly Love And More"
- "Philadelphia - Birthplace of the U.S.A!"
- "Philadelphia and the Delaware Valley"
- "City of Brotherly Love"
- "I LIKE my history with a shot and a beer!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Philadelphia
- Hotels in Philadelphia
- Transportation in Philadelphia
- Nightlife in Philadelphia
- Restaurants in Philadelphia
- Shopping in Philadelphia
- Warnings and Dangers in Philadelphia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Philadelphia
- 5 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Philadelphia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Philadelphia
- Posted in Technical Help Forum "Re: stopping notices"
- Commented on one of pieter_jan_v's Philadelphia travel pages
- Wrote a Review Germantown, my old neighborhood in Philadelphia Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "Germantown, my old neighborhood"
- updated a Philadelphia Travel Page "Philadelphia - City of Firsts"
Photos in PhiladelphiaSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Philadelphia Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- The Hague Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Antwerp Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Chicago Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Maastricht Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Utrecht Intro, 3 photos
- Arnhem Intro, 3 photos
- Groningen Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Zandvoort Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Munich Intro, 1 review, 1 photo