"Chicago - great town" Chicago by PhillyJohn
Chicago Travel Guide: 5,959 reviews and 12,275 photos
We did not get to spend more than half a day in Chicago, so my impressions are very superficial.
What I saw impressed me. We went right to the lake front area. The city is very clean. The architecture is world class. I really would like to make a return visit and spend some quality time.
PhillyJohn's Related Pages
Chicago Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The place I call home"
- "Captivating City of "The Big Shoulders": Chicago"
- "Never A Lovely So Real"
- "Chicago - My Favorite City in the United States!"
- "Sweet Home Chicago!"
- "Chicago - I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chicago
- Hotels in Chicago
- Transportation in Chicago
- Nightlife in Chicago
- Restaurants in Chicago
- Shopping in Chicago
- Warnings and Dangers in Chicago
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chicago
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Chicago?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chicago
Top 10 Pages
- Philadelphia Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- The Hague Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Antwerp Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Chicago Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Maastricht Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Utrecht Intro, 3 photos
- Groningen Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Arnhem Intro, 3 photos
- Zandvoort Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Munich Intro, 1 review, 1 photo