"Colonial New Castle, Delaware" New Castle by PhillyJohn
New Castle Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 52 photos
New Castle is a gem of a town. Not too touristy, but interesting enough for a pleasant day or weekend. It sits along side of the Delaware river where it starts to become the bay. There is a very large park by the riverside with lots of waterfowl in residence. The town has retained it's colonial charm without becoming a museum (ala Williamsburg). There are numerous little shops, a few small restaurants and a few B & B's for those who want to spend more time here. The town never ceases to amaze me how it has remained undiscovered. I hope it retains it's quiet charm.
PhillyJohn's Related Pages
New Castle Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "New Castle, DE.... where the Penn came down"
- "OLD NEW CASTLE"
- "Town with contrasts"
- "So this is where I work ..."
- "New Castle"
- "legalady's new New Castle Page"
- "Colonial New Castle, Delaware"
- See All...
- Things to Do in New Castle
- Hotels in New Castle
- Transportation in New Castle
- Nightlife in New Castle
- Restaurants in New Castle
- Shopping in New Castle
- Warnings and Dangers in New Castle
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in New Castle
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to New Castle?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in New Castle
Top 10 Pages
- Philadelphia Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- The Hague Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Antwerp Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Chicago Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Maastricht Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Utrecht Intro, 3 photos
- Arnhem Intro, 3 photos
- Groningen Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Zandvoort Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Munich Intro, 1 review, 1 photo