"London UK" London by DynamoNL
London Travel Guide: 25,070 reviews and 56,422 photos
Since my love lies in the East, to be specific Ukraine and also Russia, I haven't been there for many years. But i have visited this country many times.
And every time I think : they still drive on the wrong side of the road !"
And to discover new things in this great city is a gift.
The Crimean war monument, I had not seen before.
And because I was in Crimea, the most beautiful place of all it has to be shown here.
I met another old friend, Yuri Gagarin !
This year I Joined the party of the Gagarin Media Art Project in honour of it 50 th celebration of the first man in space in Smolensk.
You can see the catalog with my work here: http://www.rabochy-put.ru/templates/RP/images/PDF/gagarin.pdf
- Pros:A big city with a lot to do and to visit
- Cons:Very busy
- In a nutshell:Always someting to do for your interest
DynamoNL's Related Pages
London Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Current Home"
- "Maybe it's Because I'm A Londoner...."
- "Gor Blimey guv'ner...you'r having a larf......"
- "Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner ..."
- "London, the capital of England"
- "HOME OF THE EMPIRE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in London
- Hotels in London
- Transportation in London
- Nightlife in London
- Restaurants in London
- Shopping in London
- Warnings and Dangers in London
- See All...
Badges & Stats in London
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels
Top 10 Pages
- Kharkiv Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Torun Intro, 1 review, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Latvia Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Riga Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Estonia Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Kiev Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Zaporozh'ye Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Spain Intro, 3 photos
- Russia Intro, 3 photos
- New York City Intro, 1 review, 2 photos