"Nimes" Top 5 Page for this destination Nîmes by kerouacsdog
Nîmes Travel Guide: 237 reviews and 532 photos
We visited Nimes for a long weekend in February 2005. We flew with Ryanair, and got a cheap hotel near the airport at Garons, just 5km from the centre of Nimes
- Pros:lovely city, easy to walk around, amazing buildings, very friendly people
- Cons:taxi drivers tend to rip you off!
- In a nutshell:beautiful french city
Didnt go in this pizza place, as I wasn't too sure about the meat they used!!!!!! more travel advice
This building was built 2000 years ago as a 'Roman Empire' town hall. There is a free exhibition inside the building... more travel advice
kerouacsdog's Related Pages
Nîmes Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A very french break"
- "For the Roman remains, of course......."
- "NIMES AND PONT DU GARD"
- "Nimes, and Pont du Gard"
- "Roman Nimes"
- "A Roman City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nîmes
- Hotels in Nîmes
- Transportation in Nîmes
- Nightlife in Nîmes
- Restaurants in Nîmes
- Shopping in Nîmes
- Warnings and Dangers in Nîmes
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nîmes
- 15 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Nîmes?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nîmes
Photos in NîmesSee All Photos (14)
Top 5 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 44 reviews, 70 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salou Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nîmes Intro, 15 reviews, 14 photos
- Waterbeach Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Berlin Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue